Thursday, November 11, 2010

A midnight email.

I get SO many emails and I decided while things are quiet in the office I would go through them and get rid of the ones I don't need. I stumbled on this email I received from Chad on August 11, 2010, just a month before he relapsed. This is just a small example of who Chad is when he is free from heroin.

From: Chad Mecham
To:
garzamindy@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 12:14:39 AM
Subject: Hi

Mindy,
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate everything you do for me. I hope you know how grateful I am to have you as my sister. You have done so much for me that words can't express how greatly appreciated you are. You've stuck by my side through thick and thin, yes we have had our problems and issues, but we've worked past them and I hope we can continue to build our relationship. I feel like I can talk to you about anything and you'll keep an open mind regardless if it's wrong or right. Thank you so much for being the person that you are, I look up to you more than you will ever know. I know if I ever need to talk, you're the first one I would go to. Thank you far all your help with my bullshit, you don't have to do what you do, but you continue to do it. Why? I don't know, I can't answer that. All I know is that I love you tremendously and always will, you mean so much to me, you've impacted my life in so many ways that it would be impossible to list them...You are an amazing person, sister, mom, daughter, aunt, and so on...You have so many great chracteristics about you. I love having you as my sister. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am, I don't think I tell you how really grateful I am...Thank you so much Mindy, I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you. I love you so, so much and always will...Thanks for keeping me positive during my low times and your constant motiviation to try and keep me positive...You are loved so much by me and others, I love you sis...Have a good day...
Your little bro,
Chad
aka "cabana boy"

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment